The LavaCon Conference on Content Strategy and TechComm Management will be held in Dublin, Ireland, June 5-8, 2016. The conference features several XML Press authors:
- Rahel Anne Bailie: Ambassadors for the United Nations of Content: Advocacy and Negotiation, and Strategist, Consultant, Trusted Advisor: Which Are You and Why Does it Matter?
- Charles Cooper: Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality in Technical Communication and Postcards from the Edge: Looking Back and Looking Forward
- Char James-Tanny: Pre-conference Workshop, Accessibility Matters: Making Your Products Available to Everyone
- Ann Rockley: Intelligent Content Comes of Age: Skills Intelligent Content Strategists Need as the Discipline Matures
- Noz Urbina: Pre-conference Workshop, Modelling Adaptive Content for Multiple Channels and Why We Crave Semantic, Structured Content
In addition, Rahel Anne Bailie, Charles Cooper, and Noz Urbina will participate in a closing panel titled, The Dawn of the Generational–ized and Cultural–ized User Experience.
Conference registration is now open. More information is available here.